Minimum booking: 2 nights

Linen service : $30 for your entire stay

Cleaning service : $75

All our prices include taxes.

Weekday Weekend Holiday Spring Break Summer
$150 $205 $275 X-Mas $205 $90


Rent 5 consecutive weekdays (excluding holidays) and pay for only 4.


•    A deposit cheque will be taken at the time of booking.  The deposit is 25% of the total rental fee.  The deposit cheque will be cashed in immediately.  The cheque for the other 75% of the rental fee should be dated 30 days prior to arrival. 
•    A $400 damage deposit cheque will also be needed at the time of booking.  This cheque should be dated the date of arrival.  We will not cash in this cheque (unless you damage the property of course).  After we have inspected the unit, we will destroy the damage deposit cheque, or return it to you if you prefer.  Let us know.
•    All cheques are to be payable to Chantal Rousseau and are to be mailed to 781 Bowen Drive, Campbell River, BC, V9H 1S2.